The WLC Alumni (2.0) program supports women’s continued WLC development. Building upon learnings in the initial program, we drop in faster and deeper with a more intimate, smaller group. Meeting in varied creative venues around town, we work with new aesthetic and contemplative practices to further access our best self and become a stronger force for change in the world. We continue deepening our work with the Enneagram to untether from the tendencies of our personality structure and operate from our most powerful and authentic selves.
WOMEN WHO ENGAGE IN THIS PROGRAM:
- Gain deeper self-awareness.
- Become freer from their “inner critic.”
- Discover their unique ‘genius’ – the primal creative urge that we are born with and that is the source of our genuine passion.
- Become a more wholehearted leader with the courage and inner clarity to take risks.
- Awaken their creativity to respond with a wider and wiser array of choices.
- Become stronger advocates within their ecosystems to promote heightened awareness about, and new solutions to, unconscious bias and other hindrances to gender diversity.
STRUCTURE OF PROGRAM:
- Occurs over a six month period.
- Includes six half-day cohort meetings in art and nature locations around Boston.
- Includes individual hour-long coaching sessions with Ipek throughout the program – a total of six hours of 1:1 coaching.
- Monthly peer coaching sessions.
- Limited to six participants.
GROUP MEETING DATES:
- April 20, 2020 (Monday)
- May 18, 2020 (Monday)
- June 15, 2020 (Monday)
- July 20, 2020 (Monday)
- September 14, 2020 (Monday)
- October 19, 2020 (Monday)
PROGRAM PRICE: $6500.00 per participant.