Through a unique facilitated process and program design, Women’s Leadership Circles (WLC) empower participants to manifest new possibilities and implement personalized strategies that produce meaningful and sustainable results. To accelerate this work we use the Enneagram to illuminate our unconscious inner world. Our drives and motivations, that form much of how we experience and engage with ourselves and the world around us, are mapped out through the Enneagram. Our journey from constriction to expansion starts by learning about the influence our ego and inner critic have on unconsciously controlling us. As we gain greater self-awareness and skillfulness in loosening the grip of these forces, we begin awakening and living from our greatest strengths and gifts that reside in our more authentic selves.
Methodologies such as mindfulness, circle principles, creative expression, and other approaches congruent with the teachings of the Deep Coaching Institute, are employed to support participants on this journey.
The program’s aim is to enable women to achieve more fulfilling leadership, work, and life experiences. When this happens, organizations reap the rewards that come from these women’s heightened contributions. The ultimate gain is a work environment that is inclusive, innovative and fosters well-being.
PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Live and lead with courageous authenticity.
- Attain clarity about your personal leadership identity, style, and purpose.
- Build or make clearer your own leadership presence.
- Bring original thinking and voice to organizational demands and opportunities.
- Increase confidence to influence the challenges of working in dynamic environments.
- Foster appreciation for inclusive values in the workplace such as collaboration, compassion, and connectedness.
- Develop the capacity to engage in presence-based communication – with honesty, curiosity and kindness.
ADAPTING TO THE VIRTUAL WORLD
In adapting the program to a virtual design we have made enhancements that support additional objectives.
- Learn ways to connect to the solid core of who you are.
- Develop the capacity to stay grounded. This will enable you to face uncertainty and adapt to change by staying open and ready as things unfold.
- Discover what resources support you to become and stay grounded.
- Experience how engaging from a grounded place in yourself transforms your capacity to live and work more fully.
Being Connected and in Community
- Learn how to build community that cultivates deep connections for yourself and others, virtually and in-person.
- Develop the capacity for deep listening, honest communication and grounded presence that foster supportive meaningful relationships.
- Discover how teams can become learning communities where wholehearted participation and co-creation result in innovation.
- Experience the sense of belonging created by deep and authentic connection.
Work From Home Considerations
- Become intentional about weaving self-care and wellness into your work-from-home life.
- Attend to the aesthetics and ergonomics of your home office and to having a healthy weekday routine.
- Six monthly virtual group meetings from 8:00am – 3:00pm PDT*. These experiential sessions use design and various technological innovations to foster connection, fun and learning.
- Six 1:1 coaching sessions with Ipek Serifsoy, Tracy Cooper or Emily Rowland
- Monthly peer-coaching meetings.
- Five two-hour monthly check-in meetings (between day-long group meetings) from 10:00 – Noon PDT.
- Maximum of fourteen participants, no more than four from one company in each cohort.
*Meetings will be held virtually using Zoom conferencing technology.
Each cohort brings together leaders at all levels of an organization, ranging from managers to senior vice presidents. Additionally, cohorts may include a few emerging leaders – this provides an opportunity for junior leaders to receive direct mentoring from senior leaders while helping senior leaders sharpen their mentoring capacities according to the WLC orientation.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Leadership Circle Profile 360 Assessment
Highly aligned with WLC’s inside-out approach, the Leadership Circle Profile is a unique 360 Assessment that brings heightened visibility to your leadership capabilities through the lens of Creativity Competencies and Reactivity Tendencies. Including this assessment in your WLC experience will enable us to integrate insights from the profile into your 1:1 coaching to enhance your leadership growth. To learn more about the assessment, click here.
Includes: Assessment plus a total of three debrief / coaching sessions to weave results into your WLC journey.
REGISTRATION: After you apply for and are accepted into the WLC program, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register for the Leadership Circle Profile 360 Assessment.