This program is a response to the growing complexity and challenges surrounding women’s advancement into senior leadership positions. The internal and external barriers that women have to navigate are coming at a great cost. Tackling this pervasive issue requires a deeper and more novel approach.
Through a unique facilitated process and program design, Women’s Leadership Circles empower participants to surface unconscious biases, manifest new possibilities, and implement personalized strategies that produce meaningful and sustainable results. To accelerate this work, we use the Enneagram to determine each participant’s core personality “type” and the strengths, patterns and areas of potential development. Among other content, together we explore the essential developmental topics of mindfulness, inner critic, creative expression, and wholehearted leadership.
The program’s aim is to enable women to achieve more fulfilling leadership and work experiences. When this happens, organizations reap the rewards that come from these women’s heightened contributions. The ultimate gain is a work environment that is inclusive, emotionally intelligent, and fosters well-being.
PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Live and lead more authentically.
- Attain clarity about your personal leadership identity, purpose and goals.
- Build or make clearer your own leadership presence.
- Bring original thinking and voice to organizational demands and opportunities.
- Increase confidence to influence the challenges of working in dynamic environments.
- Foster appreciation for inclusive values in the workplace such as collaboration, compassion, and communication.
- Six monthly group meetings from 9:30am – 4:30pm. Lunch will be provided.
- Monthly 1:1 hour-long coaching sessions with Ipek Serifsoy or Lara Heller. (Total of seven hours of 1:1 coaching).
- Monthly peer-coaching meetings.
- Maximum of sixteen participants, no more than four from one company.
GROUP MEETING DATES: ALL SESSIONS ARE 9:30am to 4:30pm:
April 30, 2019 (Tuesday)
May 21, 2019 (Tuesday)
June 24, 2019 (Monday)
July 16, 2019 (Tuesday)
September 10, 2019 (Tuesday)
October 14, 2019 (Monday)
Meetings will be held at:
38 Miller Avenue, #20
Mill Valley, California, 94941
PROGRAM PRICE: $6250 per participant.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Leadership Circle Profile 360 Assessment
Highly aligned with WLC’s inside-out approach, the Leadership Circle Profile is a unique 360 assessment that brings heightened visibility to your leadership capabilities through the lens of Creativity Competencies and Reactivity Tendencies. Including this assessment in your WLC experience will enable us to integrate insights from the profile into your WLC development plan and 1:1 coaching to enhance your leadership growth. To learn more about the assessment, click here.
Includes: Assessment, 2-Hour Debrief & Additional 1:1 Coaching to weave results into your WLC journey.
If you have already taken this specific assessment, we can weave it into your WLC journey through additional 1:1 coaching at a cost of $1500.
ENROLLMENT: After you apply and are accepted into the program, you will be able to enroll in the Leadership Circle Profile 360 Assessment to support your leadership journey in combination with this program.